2020 delegate pass
The Delegate Pass allows you unlimited access for 3 days to all activities reserved for professionals during the day, as well as concerts in all the venues, subject to availability.
- Unlimited access to Convention venues (Trianon, Elysée-Montmartre, FGO-Barbara, Lycée J.Decour and showcases venues) and to the complete Convention program : more than 140 panels, debates, workshops, innovations, networking activities, match-making, showcases …
- Access to daytime and evening concerts (subject to the capacity of each venue)
Health measures, seated activities, distancing…
To ensure that MaMA goes ahead smoothly in Paris this 14, 15 and 16 October, MaMA will implement the necessary health measures to ensure everyone’s safety (controlled flow of pedestrian movement, hand sanitizer, face coverings, social distancing…) :
- As reception capacities are limited, only accredited professionals will have access to all activities and concerts
- All conference, meeting and concert venues will welcome professionals in a seated configuration, with social distancing measures requiring unoccupied seats between people, and wearing a face covering
- In the program :
- 140 panels, workshops, keynotes, networking activities in the 4 usual convention venues: Elysée-Montmartre, Trianon, Lycée J.Decour & FGO-Barbara
- 70 concerts during the day and in the evening in the following venues: Backstage By the Mill, Machine du Moulin Rouge (Bar à Bulles entrance), Trois Baudets, Cigale, Boule Noire and FGO-Barbara
- For those who could not physically come, you will have the opportunity to follow all the conferences live on live.mamafestival.com and replay.
Due to covid-19 pandemic, tickets will be refund in case of government decisions which would prevent the festival from being held properly. Ticket rental fees will be deducted from the refund.