MaMA’s live offering shall feature around 70 concerts across seven different venues in the Pigalle neighbourhood over three days. All concerts must comply with strict health measures. This means that they will be seated events only with social distancing measures requiring unoccupied seats between people, thus reducing the capacity and limiting the number of accredited guests who can come watch.
Unfortunately, all these restrictions mean we are unable to manage the usual capacity – and for this we sincerely regret. For this reason, MaMA will not be able to accommodate the general public at its evening concerts, and so this year’s festival edition is reserved exclusively for accredited industry professionals.
Festival pass refund modalities here
The Delegate Pass allows you unlimited access for 3 days to all activities reserved for professionals during the day, as well as concerts in all the venues, subject to availability.
- Unlimited access to Convention venues (Trianon, Elysée-Montmartre, FGO-Barbara, Lycée J.Decour and showcases venues) and to the complete Convention program : more than 140 panels, debates, workshops, innovations, networking activities, match-making, showcases…
- Access to daytime and evening concerts (subject to the capacity of each venue)
- MaMA will implement the necessary health measures to ensure everyone’s safety. Discover them all here
- Delegate pass to be exchanged at the pro box office* against a wristband to come and go from one venue to another, during the 3 days
* Pro box office: Elysée-Montmartre, 72 Boulevard de Rochechouart – 75018 Paris. Wednesday, October 14 from 9am to 8pm, Thursday, October 15 from 9:30am to 7pm and Friday, October 16 from 9:30am to 7pm.
>> Schedule and location might change
Due to covid-19 pandemic, tickets will be refund in case of government decisions which would prevent the festival from being held properly. Ticket rental fees will be deducted from the refund.